Whether you are in need of regular maintenance or a much larger repair for your car or truck, you may be searching for an auto repair shop to do the work. You may be considering a number of different auto repair shops in your area, but going with a family-owned auto repair shop in Williston, ND can provide you with some additional benefits that will impact you and your community:
- Local connections: Keeping your auto repair shop local and family-owned can help you network with the community. You get the family feel of going to a shop in your own neighborhood. There is nothing like being greeted by someone who knows you by name and having the reassuring feeling of knowing you can trust their expertise.
- Low turnover among mechanics: A family-owned auto repair shop in Williston, ND typically has very low turnover with their mechanics. You will continue to see the same faces working on your vehicle year after year. With their tenure on the job, you will know they have the experience to diagnose and repair your vehicle in the most cost-effective way. You will be able to take comfort in a job well done by people whom you know.
- Strong customer service: Very indicative of a family-owned auto repair shop in Williston, ND is their attention to customer service. They will go out of their way to get to know you on a first-name basis and recognize you by the car you drive. It is nice to have a business that knows you and your vehicle when you need car repairs. They will definitely go out of their way to make you happy with their service.
- Local decisions: Keeping your business local also helps to impact the decisions that a family-owned auto repair shop makes. Whether it’s expansions to their business or the addition of new services, a family-owned auto shop stays in tune with its community and makes decisions about their business that will help impact its neighbors. You will gain from these decisions as a customer, and also as a community member.
- Keeps money in your community: The money you spend at a local, family-owned auto repair shop in Williston, ND helps to give back to the community. They pay taxes to the city, which is revenue you benefit from as a community member. You will get back everything you give to a local family-owned auto repair shop.
- Keeps jobs in your community: Frequenting a family-owned auto repair shop helps to keep jobs in your community. These businesses are less susceptible to layoffs and help local community members earn a living for their families. Visiting a family-owned auto repair shop keeps jobs local and keeps people in your area on the job.
When you are in need of repair work for your vehicle, remember to keep it family-owned and visit an auto repair shop in Williston, ND that is owned and operated by a local family. This will help you and the community in many ways and will ensure your automobile is handled with care. We hope you’ll make your next repair or maintenance appointment with Chaney Total Auto & Exhaust Repair, a family-owned auto repair shop that has been in business for more than 35 years. We can handle everything from scheduled maintenance to unexpected repairs. We even provide towing services for when you can’t drive your car to our shop. Call us today to learn more!