Whether it’s after a collision or you’ve simply run out of gas, sometimes it’s necessary to call a towing service in Williston, ND to get yourself (and your car) out of a pickle. Luckily we’re available around the clock to meet your towing needs, and we offer towing service with a 150-mile radius to help your car get any kind of repair it might require.
Call a towing service if…
- You’ve been involved in an accident: This one is obvious if your car is really banged up to the point where you can’t even drive it. But sometimes a small collision can cause damage to the structural integrity of your car that’s impossible to see. If that’s the case, driving can be a bad idea. You never know when something might malfunction and become a big hazard. If you’ve been in any kind of collision, call a towing service in Williston, ND to get your car back to our shop for repairs.
- Your engine overheats: An overheating engine is nothing to mess with. It’s not like in the movies, where a character just pours some water in the engine and fixes the issue. If smoke starts coming out from under your hood, you need to pull over and request our towing service in Williston, ND. We’ll haul you and your car back to our shop to remedy the problem at once!
- Your transmission fails: If your car won’t go into gear, you’re not going anywhere unless you’re trying to go downhill. As soon as you notice any kind of problem with your transmission, pull over and call a tow truck. If your car is running on a bad transmission for a long time, it’ll likely be a more expensive repair.
- You’re out of gas: In the same vein as a failing transmission, a car without gas isn’t moving anywhere unless it’s downhill. Give our tow truck a call, and we’ll come to wherever you might be and fill up your vehicle with gas.
- You’re stuck in a ditch: Winter is right around the corner, and we know North Dakota winters can be brutal. If you find yourself on the side of the road in a ditch during a snowstorm, don’t try to get out by yourself. You could wind up slipping deeper into the ditch! Call a tow truck instead and get back on the road safely and easily.
- You have a flat tire: If you’ve run over a nail or piece of glass, or if you’ve got a leaky tire, you’ll soon find out that you can’t get too far. If you don’t happen to have a spare tire on hand, give us a call. We’d be happy to tow you back and put a new tire on your car, or simply patch it up and fill it with air.
- You need a jumpstart: If you find yourself stuck somewhere needing a jumpstart, but don’t have any jumper cables, give us a call! Our tow truck drivers would be happy to give you a jump and get you back on your way.
Hopefully you never find yourself in any of the above situations, but if you do, you can count on us to come save you! Call Chaney Total Auto & Exhaust Repair next time you need a tow.