If you ride a motorcycle, motorbike, racecar or other vehicle that requires a safety helmet, you may be stuck with a boring and unidentifiable helmet that doesn’t represent you. Custom paint jobs can cost a lot of money, so you might be thinking that customizing your helmet isn’t an option. However, custom helmet wraps may be the perfect solution!
Customized vinyl wraps for your helmets or other surfaces can cover the surface with colors, designs, logos and patterns to show off your personality and help your helmet stand out in a crowd. Helmet wraps can also prevent your helmet from dirt and chips. The process for making helmet wraps and other custom signs in Williston, ND is simple and will leave you with a design others will envy.
Steps to getting a custom helmet wrap
Working with a designer to create and install a custom helmet wrap has never been easier. If you want to purchase a helmet wrap or other custom signs in Williston, ND, this is the process:
- Design consultation: The first step will be to meet with a graphic designer to discuss your vision for the helmet wrap or custom sign. You and the designer will talk about what colors, patterns, text, logos or finishes you would like to be included on the helmet wrap. The designer may sketch out a preliminary design to get a better idea of what you’re looking for.
- Custom design: After your initial consultation, the graphic designer will create a custom design for the helmet wrap. The wrap will likely need to be designed in panels to fit on the helmet. These panels will overlap when they are installed so the wrap fits perfectly.
- Printing: Once the design is completed, it will be printed onto a vinyl material. Numerous companies make reliable vinyl used for decals and wraps, so you know you’re getting quality helmet wrap prints.
- Application: The most important step of getting helmet wraps is the application of the vinyl to the helmet. You don’t have to do it yourself! Experts can help you apply the vinyl properly so you receive a perfect fit and there are no problems with installation. The wrap will likely be protected by a clear coat or film over-laminate so it looks nice for a long time.
- Ride in style: Finally, your custom helmet wrap will be completed and you can ride your motorcycle, motorbike or other vehicle in style with a helmet custom-designed to reflect your personality, promote your team or match your vehicle!
If you’re on the market to customize your helmet and can’t afford an expensive custom paint job, helmet wraps are a great solution. All you need to do is work with a graphic designer who can customize a helmet wrap to your preferences, install it with the help of an expert and you’re ready to ride.
Chaney Total Auto & Exhaust Repair is your one-stop shop for customized helmet wraps and other custom signs in Williston, ND. We offer a wide variety of options for helmet and vehicle wraps, custom signs and banners, and can work with you to create a beautiful piece of art that you’ll be proud to display.