Whether you’ve handled RC cars in Williston, ND for years or have just started this hobby, Traxxas is one of the best brands you can buy. Traxxas has a significant following, especially for those who race RC cars competitively. Before you check out our inventory of Traxxas cars, here are five advantages you will enjoy if you purchase one:
- Variety: The design variety available with Traxxas cars is amazing! You can enjoy an American supercar model like the Ford GT, or a 4×4 for rough terrain and obstacle courses. Traxxas also makes remote control boats, helicopters and drones if you decide to change your habit a little. Even when you chose a design, you are not stuck with how it presents in the box. There are options for customizing your car for your events, including tire types and even radio systems or batteries. Your car can be the perfect one for you.
- Craftsmanship: Each car is perfect down to its smallest details. Headlights, doors, grills and rims are precisely designed so your car is a real miniature version of the model it resembles. In fact, when you visit the Traxxas website, it is easy to confuse the action shots of its cars with the real thing! You are not just getting an RC car, but a work of art. Many customers are stunned by the detail they find on Traxxas cars.
- Good value for the money: Despite its options and craftsmanship, Traxxas is reasonably priced. Most models range from $120 to $350, and online reviews are consistent when it comes to one advantage—these cars are tough. Customers competing in motor cross events mention their Traxxas cars take more wear and tear than models they used before. Even if something goes wrong, it is easy to find Traxxas parts and replace the ones that are damaged. Your Traxxas car will offer years of enjoyment as long as you keep it repaired. That delays replacing your RC car anytime soon, which is another money saver when you decide to go with Traxxas.
- Easy to operate: Traxxas rates its cars on skill level, and that makes it an accessible option for beginners. There are many choices in Skill Level 1, which is for those who have never handled RC cars before. Online reviews indicate that Traxxas cars are often a first model for their children or family members just entering the sport. People learn them easily, and if you decide you want a nitro-powered expert-level car, consider skill levels five through 10! You will never want for a challenge if you choose Traxxas. Just start out easy so you make a successful entry into the world of RC cars.
- Enthusiastic community: Those who drive Traxxas cars love them. They maintain online community throughout the web and are always willing to help you get the most out of your vehicle. You will find enthusiasts at events, too, and they will happily share their wisdom!
Chaney Total Auto & Exhaust Repair sells RC cars and parts for RC cars in Williston, ND. Visit us today to see the latest Traxxas products.